
I've had these shoes for about 2 years now, they are my very first pair of ASICS, and here are my impressions:
-Superb comfort. I'm 40 years old and these are probably the most comfortable sneakers I've ever worn. They fit very snug and tight, but in a good way. They just completely wrap your foot in comfort with no play or movement which can cause irritation & blisters. Each step I take is just total comfort and control.
-They are a very good looking shoe in my opinion.
-Very well made. The look and feel of everything is fantastic and they still look almost new after wearing them about 2 days per week for a couple years. Granted, they haven't seen any harsh conditions.
- Price is a bargain.
Conclusion: Highly recommended! When it comes to sneakers/hikers, no more Nike or New Balance for me. Either Asics or Columbia is where I'll go from now on.
-Superb comfort. I'm 40 years old and these are probably the most comfortable sneakers I've ever worn. They fit very snug and tight, but in a good way. They just completely wrap your foot in comfort with no play or movement which can cause irritation & blisters. Each step I take is just total comfort and control.
-They are a very good looking shoe in my opinion.
-Very well made. The look and feel of everything is fantastic and they still look almost new after wearing them about 2 days per week for a couple years. Granted, they haven't seen any harsh conditions.
- Price is a bargain.
Conclusion: Highly recommended! When it comes to sneakers/hikers, no more Nike or New Balance for me. Either Asics or Columbia is where I'll go from now on.

No comments:
Post a Comment