Thursday, March 28, 2013

New Balance Men's CT1004 Tennis Shoe

New Balance Mens CT1004 Tennis Shoe
I started playing racquetball regularly against my much younger and stronger/faster brother in law. I was wearing some old tennis shoes to play and found that they didn't offer nearly enough support for sudden changes in motion or for the running I was doing. I decided to buy a pair of shoes meant for playing tennis/racquetball and bought this pair from Amazon due to good reviews. I've had them for about a month now and really feel they've helped me play better. I can stop/start/move laterally much more comfortably and better than my old pair of shoes. I never think much about my feet now as I've got no issues with them. They are comfortable and look snazzy. I'm very happy with the purchase.

New Balance Mens CT1004 Tennis Shoe


Features

    No comments:

    Post a Comment