
I would not choose these as running shoes, or even to play tennis in them. They are very comfortable and good looking and great weekend shoes. I stand and walk all day at work and these are just okay for that but not as cushy as my NB running shoes. Still I love these when I want to dress casually but also look fun and a little hip. The could pass for scatter shoes but are adult enough to wear anywhere.
I like that they are breathable and airy, and the colors have really grown on me. People at work always comment that I wear the coolest shoes and these fit my style and reputation for wearing fun but not crazy or super loud shoes.
I wear them maybe twice a week to work and they are my go to weekend shoes I put on after the yard work is done. My old New Balance shoes took over for the yard work as they have pelenty of life in them.
I might at I'm a big guy and some shoes provide plenty of support for a smaller or lighter person. So for me to endorse them but be reserved on wearing them all day at work might be just fine for someone else who does not need as much cushiness as I want for work shoes on cement floors all day.
I like that they are breathable and airy, and the colors have really grown on me. People at work always comment that I wear the coolest shoes and these fit my style and reputation for wearing fun but not crazy or super loud shoes.
I wear them maybe twice a week to work and they are my go to weekend shoes I put on after the yard work is done. My old New Balance shoes took over for the yard work as they have pelenty of life in them.
I might at I'm a big guy and some shoes provide plenty of support for a smaller or lighter person. So for me to endorse them but be reserved on wearing them all day at work might be just fine for someone else who does not need as much cushiness as I want for work shoes on cement floors all day.

No comments:
Post a Comment